The fee for registration is $50 per child (max $150 for all children in grades K-8) and is due at the time of registration.
Each family is required to pay a one-time non-refundable technology fee of $125 for each K-5 student and $200 for each 6-8 student. These funds will be used for student needs such as classroom technology supplies (3D ink, STEM equipment), Chromebook maintenance, phy-ed activities, and other educational activities. The student fee must be paid in full by September 13, 2019. Payments toward this fee can be arranged with Mrs. Staples. This fee does not cover ski trips, environmental camp or any other field trips taken by each class.
The K-8 tuition schedule for 2019-2020 school year is as follows:
- 1 Student: $4,000 ($400/month with 10 month payment plan)
- 2 Students: $7,700 ($770/month with 10 month payment plan)
- 3 or more students: $11,400 ($1,140/month with 10 month payment plan)
St. Alphonsus Catholic School offers after school care for students in K-8 until 6pm. Extended Day activities include outdoor recreation time, snack, homework time, and indoor activities such as games, puzzles, etc. The costs for Extended Day is as follows:
- If a student is picked up before 3:30pm – $10/day
- If a student is picked up after 3:30pm and has registered in advance – $15/day
- If a student is picked up after 3:30pm and has NOT registered in advance – $20/day
Families who have registered 2 or more children in Extended Day will receive a 10% discount. The discount is not applicable for drop ins.
St. Alphonsus Catholic School is proud to offer financial aid to families in need. Families may apply for financial aid through March 1, 2019. Applications received after this due date may be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Financial aid awards may be granted based on resources available to the church and school. Families who receive financial aid will be required to uphold the timescale for tuition payments. Those who fail to uphold the previous year’s payment timescale and volunteer requirements will not be eligible for future awards.
St. Alphonsus Catholic School uses TADS (Tuition Aid Data Services) to process financial aid applications. ALL FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS are due NO LATER than March 1, 2019 to be considered for a financial aid award. There is a $40 fee payable to TADS to apply for financial aid. There are two ways to apply:
- On-line at tads.com, click on “Financial Aid Assessment” button to begin. Use School Code: SP2336800
- Request a paper application (English or Spanish) from the school office (there is an extra cost payable to TADS for a paper application)
Ready to register? New student registration begins in late January
Preschool Tuition: For more information regarding Early Childhood tuition please visit our Early Childhood pages here!